Once you’ve taken the step toward better hearing, D’Aurora Hearing & Audiology’s experienced staff will take every step to be sure you continue to benefit from your hearing aids by providing you with information on care and maintenance.
Tips for maintaining and troubleshooting your hearing aids:
- Clean wax from your hearing aid regularly
- Be sure to replace the battery
- Be sure your battery compartment is open when not in use, and closed when in use
- Do not get your hearing aid wet
- Store batteries in a dry place
Factors affecting the performance of your hearing aids:
- Dirt and debris clogging the microphone
- Earwax obstructing the sound
- Moisture creating distorted sound quality
- Poor physical fit
Quality service for your hearing aid needs
We go above and beyond to ensure that your hearing aids are working in tip-top condition. We know that an important part of helping our patients hear better is by providing them with unmatched service and care on an on-going basis. We believe in building long term relationships with our patients so that improved hearing is the rule and not the exception. And, with over 25 years of experience, you know you’re in good hands.